Announcements: May 27, 2017
Today’s Offering: Wisdom is better than riches. May we consider this as we worship the Lord in tithe and offerings today!
1. Please Remember In Prayer: Sandy Schuh, Jim Simon, Marvin Ward, Jan Worthing, Yvonne McTaggart, Mike Kraemer, Vincent Peterson, Liam (Darcy’s grandson), Jan Michener, and our shut-in’s: Nancy Carter, Nettie Momb, and Florence Mercer, our church school teachers, plus all our Bible study contacts.
2. Upcoming Meeting and Events for May:
31 – Home & School Meeting, 4:30 pm
5 - No Elder’s Meeting due to Camp Meeting.
19 – No School or Church Board Meetings
27 - The Great Controversy Study, 4:30 pm at the Rudolph’s
9 – Business/Board Mtg. Sunday, 9 am in the gymnasium
School Board Mtg. will follow after the Business Mtg
3. Campmeeting: This year camp meeting will be June 6-10. The weekly speaker will be Elder Mike Tucker from Faith for Today Ministries. The weekend speaker will be Elder Carlton Byrd from the Breath of Life Ministries. Sabbath afternoon there will be a musical concert by Jennifer LaMountain, and a Parade of Nations. So on Sabbath afternoon be prepared to wear clothing unique to your native country and march in the parade.
4. It's A Boy!! You are all invited to a baby shower for Will and Susan Baity in the church fellowship hall on June 25th at 1:30 pm. Families welcome.
5. Did you know? During the first full week of each month, the Conference office publishes the Northern Light electronically. This is the best way to keep up with Conference news, events and announcements. You’ll receive an email in your inbox and have the opportunity to read articles and stories that are of interest to you. If you aren’t receiving the eNorthern Light, but wish to sign up, please visit http://eepurl.com/uooX9 or www.mnsda.com/article/9/news.
6. Arvig School Partnership: Education matters. If you’re an internet customer, sign up for the School Partnership Program and Arvig will donate $1.00 each month to our school at no additional cost to you. Choose our school at arvig.net/supportyourschool.
7. Congratulations to All Our Graduates!!
ACS: Kindergarten: Lilly Hembre, Lucas Leitheiser
and Andreas Dierkhising; 8th Grade: Collin Jenson;
High School: Jeremiah Kratzke & Makenzie Vorderbruggen.
Makenzie Vorderbruggen's Henning High School Commencement at 2:00 p.m. Sunday, May 28, 2017 with Open House at the Henning Community Center 607 Second St. in Henning.
You are all cordially invited to celebrate Jeremiah's high school graduation with us! The reception will be held from 2:00 - 7:00 pm Sunday June 11th; at Bruce and Holly Ward's home. Their address is 47465 County Highway 13, Perham MN 56573.
8. Remember the fun you had as a kid at North Star Camp? Now you have an opportunity to have fun, make a difference in the lives of kids, plus earn money for school. If you are 17 and older and are interested in being a staff counselor/life guard this summer, please go to northstarcamp.org for an online application. If you are a nurse and are interested in volunteering, please call us at 763-424-8923 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Bring back the joy!
9. Old-Fashioned Camp Meeting at Nature’s Retreat: June 21-25, 2017. Speakers: Pastor Joel Kratzke and Dan Gabbert. For more info go to www.naturesretreat.org or call 218-459-3309 or 218-686-4245
Sabbath Rest – continues until 9:05 pm tonight. Next Sabbath’s welcome is at 9:11 pm.
Church Bulletin Information: Call/text or email Connie Thompson, 218-850-4888 or email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn your radio dial to KAWD at 88.1 FM to hear the good news of Jesus Christ!