Announcements: February 17, 2018
Today’s Offering: Whether it’s our finances, possessions, relationships, health, or time, let’s be faithful stewards in all that we do. And God will bless. He always does!
1. Please Remember In Prayer: Don Volker, Virgil Krogstad, Bob Klein, Tracy Rudolph, Lois Dodd, Katie Baril, Vernadine Jensen, Sandy Schuh, Jim Simon, Jan Worthing, Mike Kraemer, and our shut-in’s Nancy Carter and Florence Mercer. Also please remember our church school teachers, plus all our Bible study contacts.
2. Upcoming Meeting and Events for February:
17 – Pre-nominating Committee Selection
17 – Pale Horse Rides, 7 pm at Hawley, MN
17 – Valentine Lasagna Supper, 5 pm, Games to follow.
19 – School Board Meeting, 6:30 pm
19 – Church Board Meeting, 7:45 pm
20 – The Great Controversy Study at the Rudolph’s, 4:30 pm
24 – Tubing at Detroit Mountain, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
27 – The Great Controversy Study at the Rudolph’s, 4:30 pm
3. PALE HORSE RIDES: last night tonight at the Americinn in Hawley at 7pm. All are invited to attend and please pray for this outreach in the Hawley area.
4. The Book of Acts -- FIRE in February. Just a reminder: if you are reading through the book of Acts you should be reading Acts chapter 17 today. May God bless your time with Him!
5. From the Treasurers: Perhaps you have been thinking," I would like to support the Bible Worker, and I really want to make sure the church school is adequately funded, and I want to make sure the expenses of my church are met, and yet it's important for the church to have some reserve for emergencies, and how about those church socials? Good clean fun and evangelism at the same time!" You can support all of those when you support the Church Budget offering every month. Every hundred dollars to the church budget is divided as follows:
Church School $50.53
Church Expense $26.32
Bible Worker $20.00
Social Fund $ .53
6. Don Volker: Is out of the hospital now. If anyone would like to send a get well card to Don Volker, his address is: 318 So. Crismon Rd. #85, Mesa, Az. 85208
7. Ladies, mark your calendars for a One-day Women’s Retreat, sponsored by the Rochester SDA Church, featuring Jean Boonstra, on Sabbath, March 3, 2018, beginning at 10:00 a.m., at the Kahler Apache Hotel in Rochester, Minnesota. Registration is FREE. Registration is limited so register early. You must show your Registration Confirmation Slip to get your FREE meal. Please note that Ms. Boonstra will also be sharing her final talk at vespers at 5:00 p.m. at the Rochester SDA Church. To register for the FREE One-day Women’s Retreat, please e-mailing Marilyn Sabata at “firstname.lastname@example.org”. To register by mail, send your registration form to the Rochester SDA Church, 1100 37th Street NW, Rochester, MN 55901.
8. The Dodge Center Church is hosting some presentations by Dr. Hans Diehl on March 9 - 10, 2018 and we want to invite others from the Minnesota Conference Family to join us.
9. You are invited, March 17th, to the Maple Plain SDA Church where DR. Hans Diehl (creator of the CHIP program) will be presenting at 10 am: “From Cardiac Cripple to Champion” and 11 am: “MAD, SAD, GLAD: The Gospel of 2nd Chance”. This will be a good program for you to invite your friends and neighbors to. Following there will be a Hay Stack fellowship meal, please bring items chopped and ready to serve to compliment this menu. The church address is: 4849 East Main Street, Maple Plain, MN 55359. For questions please call Linda at (435) 260-0436.
Sabbath Rest – continues until 5:51 pm tonight. Next Sabbath’s welcome is at 6:00 pm.
Church Bulletin Information: Call/text or email Connie Thompson, 218-850-4888 or email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn your radio dial to KAWD at 88.1 FM to hear the good news of Jesus Christ!