Announcements: April 21, 2018
Today’s Offering: God invites you to test Him today to prove that He will bless you when you are faithful with your tithe and offerings.
1. Please Remember In Prayer: Steve Puyear, Sharon Baity, Virgil Krogstad, Bob Klein, Tracy Rudolph, Sandy Schuh, Jim Simon, Jan Worthing, Mike Kraemer, and Florence Mercer. Also please remember our church school teachers, plus all our Bible study contacts.
2. Upcoming Meeting and Events for April:
21 – Nursing Home Sing, 2 pm
22 - ABC Book and Food Drop, 11:30 - !2:30 at the church parking lot.
24 – The Great Controversy Study at the Rudolph’s, 4:30 pm
26: Prayer Meeting, 6:30 pm
27, 28 – Women’s Retreat in the Cities
1 – The Great Controversy Study at the Rudolph’s, 5:00 pm
7 – Elder’s Meeting, 7:00 pm
3. Prayer Meeting: Please come and join us for prayer meeting, at 6:30 pm every Thursday in the downstairs meeting room. Contact Tim Gosser with any questions.
4. First reading for Vernadine Jensen to transfer from Wadena SDA Church to Detroit Lakes SDA Church.
First reading for Diane Webb to transfer from Wadena SDA Church to Detroit Lakes SDA Church.
5. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we will not be able to have a Spring rummage sale. If you have items to donate at this time you may bring them to the school and we will store them until the fall sale. Thank You! Sandy Daniels
6. Adventist Heritage Field Trip: The Moorhead SDA Church is putting together a trip to --- Heritage Adventist Village, Battle Creek Michigan. We have a tentative field trip being planned for Sept. 19th - 23rd 2018. The trip package will include, transportation, lodging for 3 nights and 7 meals. We would be staying at the Adventist Frontier Missions Resort in Berrien Springs, MI. At this point we are still in the planning stages but it looks like it would be less then $300.00 per person. If you are interested in this field trip please contact Todd Nedrebo at email@example.com or 701-371-0699, or Pastor Crowell @ 850-3010.
7. Adventist Book Center Bookmobile: Book and food delivery only, this Sunday, April 22, 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.
8. Women's Retreat: Hey Ladies! There is a Women’s Retreat in the cities April 27-28. Let’s get together and go. Let Susan Baity know if you are interested in attending. The Woman’s Ministry fund will help with cost of lodging. The seminar will cost $25 per person. If you’re able to get together with some of the other ladies you know are going, you could try to arrange carpooling and ride together. This will be a fun time for us women to get together and enjoy fellowship and spiritual growth. Due to scheduling and time restraints this retreat will also take the place of our local women’s retreat for this year.
9. EAT TO LIVE: DVD series by Joel Fuhrman, MD will be shown on Sabbath after potluck - watch your bulletin for further information and dates.
Sabbath Rest – continues until 8:20 pm tonight. Next Sabbath’s welcome is at 8:28 pm.
Church Bulletin Information: Call/text or email Connie Thompson, 218-850-4888 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
Turn your radio dial to KAWD at 88.1 FM to hear the good news of Jesus Christ!
“Therefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11