Announcements: July 7, 2018
Today’s Offering: How much of our offerings cost us relatively little or nothing? We place a dollar or two in the offering plate and think we have done God a great service. Let’s give sacrificially this morning.
After the communion service today we will take up an offering for the Good Samaritan Fund. This money is used for helping church members in severe financial need. You may donate at any time by simply specifying such on your offering envelope. Please remember our church budget needs as well. We have a large ministry here in our own community.
1. Please Remember In Prayer: Marie Goble’s husband Gene, Virgil Krogstad, Bob Klein, Tracy Rudolph, Sandy Schuh, Jim Simon, Mike Kraemer, and Florence Mercer. Also please remember our church school teachers, plus all our Bible study contacts.
2. Upcoming Meeting and Events for July:
7 – Communion Sabbath
8 – Church Business Meeting in the fellowship hall. 9 am. School Board Meeting to follow.
12, 19, 26 – Prayer Meeting, 6:30 pm
16 – No School Board Meeting, 6:30 pm
16 – Church Board Meeting, 7:45 pm
20 – Itasca Church Campout (see #7)
3. Prayer Meeting: Please come and join us for prayer meeting, at 6:30 pm every Thursday in the downstairs meeting room. Contact Tim Gosser with any questions.
4. Fruit Delivery is July 8 to be distributed after the business meeting.
5. Minneapolis Gospel Summit: “The Gospel Works” is the topic, based on Philippians 2:13. July 13-19. See the bulletin board in the foyer for more info.
6. Receptionist Needed. The Minnesota Conference Office is looking for a part time receptionist to answer phones, monitor traffic and do various mailings or other projects as assigned. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and references to Savannah Carlson, Human Resources Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 4, 2018. Qualified candidates will be contacted in late August regarding the position.
7. Itasca Church Campout - starting Friday July 20 at 6:30 pm - Sunday July 22. Please come join the Park Rapids SDA Church for a family oriented fun weekend or join us just for Sabbath. The children will be hosting the service. Dr. Michael Campbell will be our guest speaker and will be talking about Ellen G. White. He is currently a professor for our church seminary in the Philippines and just accepted a position to teach religion at Southwestern Adventist University. Dr. Campbell has written numerous books and articles on Ellen G White. Former Director of Loma Linda University White Estate. Please RSVP for Camping or for Sabbath to Mary Erickson at 218-252-7053 (text or phone). Please come and join us for a fun filled weekend at the Group Campsite - Lake Ozawindib Group Center.
8. Adventist Heritage Field Trip: The Moorhead SDA Church is putting together a trip to --- Heritage Adventist Village, Battle Creek Michigan. We have a tentative field trip being planned for Sept. 19th - 23rd 2018. The trip package will include, transportation, lodging for 3 nights and 7 meals. We would be staying at the Adventist Frontier Missions Resort in Berrien Springs, MI. At this point we are still in the planning stages but it looks like it would be less then $300.00 per person. If you are interested in this field trip please contact Todd Nedrebo at email@example.com or 701-371-0699, or Pastor Crowell @ 850-3010.
Sabbath Rest – continues until 9:19 pm tonight. Next Sabbath’s welcome is at 9:15 pm.
Church Bulletin Information: Call/text or email Connie Thompson, 218-850-4888 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
Turn your radio dial to KAWD at 88.1 FM to hear the good news of Jesus Christ!
“And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.” Romans 13:11, 12
Announcements: July 7, 2018