Announcements: September 15, 2018
Today’s Offering: is for the ministries and operations of our local church. Let us be faithful stewards by returning the tithe and giving an offering according to the means that God has entrusted to us.
1. Please Remember In Prayer: Bob McTaggart, Vernadine Jensen, Virgil Krogstad, Bob Klein, Sandy Schuh, Jim Simon, Mike Kraemer, and Florence Mercer. Also please remember our church school teachers, plus all our Bible study contacts.
2. Upcoming Meeting and Events for September:
20, 27 – Prayer Meeting 6:30 pm
17 – School Board Meeting, CANCELLED
17 – Church Board Meeting, 7:45 pm
3. Prayer Meeting: Please come and join us for prayer meeting, at 6:30 pm every Thursday in the downstairs meeting room. Contact Tim Gosser with any questions.
4. Fall Rummage Sale: Friday, October 19th, and October 21, 8-4pm. You may bring “good used” items to the school during school hours. Please use the foyer entrance by the flagpole. We will also need baked goods for the sale.
Set Up: for the sale: October 7, 9 am
5. Visiting Opportunities: If you are interested in tagging along with Pastor Tim on visitations, please come talk with him after church. He’ll be heading out each week and would enjoy having people tag along.
6. Church Family Members: If you have something that needs to be discussed at a church board level, please notify Diana Malvick, Church Clerk and it will be added to the agenda for discussion. Church board meetings are held on the third Monday of each month. You are always welcome to sit in as a guest. Contact church clerk by phone, email, or text. Thank you and God Bless.
7. Calling All Ladies!!! Women’s Retreat is coming up quickly in October! Therefore, we are seeking ladies including young adults/youth who are willing to share their musical gifts/talent during the retreat. If you want to play an instrument, lead praise & worship, sing, and so forth, please contact Cheryl Saunders via email at email@example.com, Subject: Women's Retreat Music. Deadline is September 30, 2018!
8. Estate Planning Seminar: Did you know that if you die without a will or trust, you will be treated as though you were an atheist by the courts regarding your estate? Join us Sunday, October 7 at 11:00am at the Minnesota Conference office for a free seminar on estate planning essentials. Learn ways to create a plan that can minimize or even bypass probate costs, reduce tax exposure, and avoid negative consequences so that you, your family, and God’s work will be provided for according to your wishes. You’ll receive free resources to help you work with your financial advisor or attorney in setting up your plan, and you can have your will or trust established at no charge. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! Call the Gift Planning & Trust Services Department at (763) 424-8923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
9. Minnesota Women's Retreat October 26-28, 2018 at Cragun’s Resort near Brainerd, MN: “My Story Isn't Over Yet!” Psalm 107:2- Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story. We all have a story to tell: how God has loved us, changed us, grown us, carried us. Each story is a blessing to others, a way to bring encouragement and strength to others in similar circumstances. Every person matters, each story is a powerful testimony of God's power in us and a way to bless others. Join us as we learn together how much we are loved, how God is writing our own stories, and how we can impact the world around us. Our speaker this year is a pastor, motivational speaker and vocal artist: Pastor Lola Moore Johnston. Our young adult/youth breakaway speaker is Erica Jones, Assistant Director of Women's Ministries for the NAD. Her primary ministry and passion is mentoring teen girls and developing resources that address the real issues they face. Please join us! Registration information can be found at our website, mnsda.com on the Women's Ministries page. Contact Kristin Breiner for more information, email@example.com or 952.201.7417.
Sabbath Rest – continues until 7:35 pm tonight. Next Sabbath’s welcome is at 7:23 pm.
Turn your radio dial to KAWD at 88.1 FM to hear the good news of Jesus Christ!